Why and how to seamlessly integrate your Social pages and CRM with Birdeye?
Integrating your social pages and CRM systems with Birdeye will make it easier to get a steady stream of reviews and promote content that will help you rank higher on search engines and make your brand visible to prospective clients.
WHY INTEGRATE SOCIAL PAGES?
After integrating your social pages, you gain the ability to automate various functions, including:
- Promoting your best reviews aggregated from other review sites and publishing them as posts on your company's social media pages.
- Fetching reviews from your integrated social pages (Facebook and Google) to enable seamless monitoring.
- Responding to business reviews posted on the integrated pages.
- Publish content across pages and locations.
- Engage with your followers.
To learn how to integrate social pages with Birdeye, read the help article: How to integrate your social media page(s) with Birdeye - single location account?
To learn how to fix broken social pages, refer to the article: What should I do if my social media integration link is broken?
WHY INTEGRATE YOUR CRM?
After integrating your CRM with Birdeye, you gain the ability to:
- Sync contacts stored in your CRM with Birdeye.
- Automate review requests, survey requests, customer experiences, and referral requests.
- Differentiate between leads and existing customers within Birdeye.
- Push leads from Birdeye into your CRM.
To learn more about how to integrate your CRM with Birdeye, read the help article: How do I integrate my business software with Birdeye?
The following articles will assist you in integrating social media profiles and leveraging APIs.
- How to integrate Google My Business listings with Birdeye - Multi-location Account?
- How to integrate Facebook pages with Birdeye - Multi-location Account?
- How to integrate Instagram accounts with Birdeye?
- How to integrate Twitter account with Birdeye - Multi-location Account?
- How to integrate your social media page(s) with Birdeye - single location account?
- How to integrate LinkedIn company pages with Birdeye - Multi-location account?
- How do I embed reviews from Birdeye on our business website using Birdeye API?
- Where can I find the API key for my account?
- How do I export Inbox conversations using Birdeye API?
- What does Review Request automation using 'API' mean and how does it work?