All about Birdeye API and social integrations
Birdeye lets you integrate with your social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business (GMB), and LinkedIn. Integration with social profile helps you fetch reviews, direct messages from customers and prospects across all the channels. It also provides you the ability to respond to reviews and messages straight from your Birdeye account.
With the API functionality, you can embed reviews on your business website as well as export inbox conversations. You can also leverage APIs to automate the process to send review requests to customers.
The following articles will assist you in integrating social media profiles and leveraging APIs.
- How to integrate Google My Business listings with Birdeye - Multi-location Account?
- How to integrate Facebook pages with Birdeye - Multi-location Account?
- How to integrate Instagram accounts with Birdeye?
- How to integrate Twitter account with Birdeye - Multi-location Account?
- How to integrate your social media page(s) with Birdeye - single location account?
- How to integrate LinkedIn company pages with Birdeye - Multi-location account?
- How do I embed reviews from Birdeye on our business website using Birdeye API?
- Where can I find the API key for my account?
- How do I export Inbox conversations using Birdeye API?
- What does Review Request automation using 'API' mean and how does it work?