How do I manage notification settings for a user added to Birdeye?
In order to maintain a good online reputation and respond to customer queries, Birdeye allows you to receive notifications via text or email. You have the ability to manage user notification settings at any point in time.
EDITING NOTIFICATION SETTINGS FOR A USER
When you add a new user to your Birdeye dashboard, notification settings are applied to the user based on their role. To change the notification settings for a user, click on the 'Settings' tab on the left navigation rail, then navigate to the 'Account' tab, and select 'Users'
Under the 'Users' page, navigate to the user for whom you wish to change the notification settings, hover over the corresponding three-dots icon, and click on the 'Manage user' option.
On the slider page, you can view the following options under this section:
- Review emails - This option allows you to get email notifications for reviews based on star ratings, and review sites. You can also select the frequency of the email alerts - 'Instantly', 'Daily', and 'Weekly'. To make modifications to the frequency of alerts, go to the alert type, check the corresponding box, and choose the time from the drop-down menu. Additionally, you can add a mobile number to get text notifications.
Inbox alerts -This option allows you to get alerts on incoming messages via Birdeye Inbox. You can receive alerts based on four different triggers detailed below:
Alert Type Details NEW MESSAGES This field allows you to get an email alert if an unresponded text and voicemail message is assigned to another user, no users or all the users. If the user is added to a team, you can configure alerts for the unresponded messages assigned to the team(s) also. EMAIL ALERT FREQUENCY This field allows you to set the frequency of receiving email alerts. ASSIGNED TO This field allows you to configure alerts for messages assigned to you BROWSER NOTIFICATIONS This field helps you to enable or pause browser notifications. For more information, read the help center article: How to enable browser notifications for Birdeye Inbox? PERFORMANCE REPORT This field helps you get daily performance reports.
- Ticketing emails - This option allows you to get instant notification via email when a ticket is created or updated.
- Referral emails - This option allows you to get instant notifications via email for referral leads.
- Survey emails - Enabling this option allows you to receive an email notification when a customer completes a survey. You will get notifications for the survey(s) for which you have configured the notifications. For more information, read the help center article How do I set up email notifications for survey responses?
- Appointment alerts - This option allows you to get alerts for appointments booked via Birdeye. Get alerts based on status change - 'Rescheduled', 'Canceled', ‘Confirmed’, and ‘Failed' performed either by a customer from email and text or by the business user from the Birdeye dashboard. To make modifications to the alerts, go to the alert type, and check the corresponding box.