How to enable browser notifications for Birdeye Inbox?
Business users can configure browser notifications to get real-time alerts for incoming messages. After you log in to your Birdeye account, you will have the ability to get notifications from Birdeye.
ENABLING BROWSER NOTIFICATIONS
Below are quick steps to enable browser notifications through the ‘Account’ tab:
- Click on the 'Settings' tab on the left navigation rail, navigate to the 'Account' section, and select 'Users' from the list.
- Under the 'Users' tab, navigate to the notification settings and hover over the corresponding three-dots icon.
- Click on the 'Manage notifications' option.
- Now, under the browser notifications header, click on the 'Enable browser notifications' link.
Alternatively, users can also enable browser notifications through the ‘Inbox’ tab:
- Click on the 'Inbox' tab on the left navigation rail.
- On the new page, click on the 'Allow notifications' button to enable browser notifications.
- A pop-up appears on the top bar, click on the ‘Allow’ button.
ENABLING BLOCKED NOTIFICATIONS
If you had clicked on the 'Block' button, you will not get the notifications on your browser window. In this case, you need to enable the notifications within the browser settings.
For Google Chrome, read the support article.
For Firefox, read the support article.
PAUSING BROWSER NOTIFICATIONS
To pause browser notifications, you need to check the corresponding box ‘Pause browser notifications’ for the user.