How to integrate your social media page(s) with Birdeye - single location account?
Birdeye seamlessly integrates with your social media pages to help promote brand content. Once integrated, the link created between your social channels will help automate the following functions from your Birdeye account:
- Promote your best reviews collected from other review sites and publish them as posts on your company's social media pages.
- Allow Birdeye to fetch reviews from your integrated social pages (Facebook and Google) to help seamless monitoring.
- Ability to respond to business reviews posted on the integrated pages.
- Publish branding content on your social media pages to engage with your followers.
To learn how to add your Facebook page to review monitoring, read the help centre article: How do I add or delete a review site from monitoring?
INTEGRATING SOCIAL PAGE
To integrate your business social media page(s) with Birdeye, follow these steps.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Go to the ‘Integrations’ tab.
- Under the 'Integrations', view all the channels and integrate different social pages.
- Select 'Google’ under the 'Integrations' tab.
- Click on 'Connect' corresponding to 'Google My Business.'
- Log into your Google account.
- If you are already logged in, select the ‘Gmail’ account to continue.
- Allow Birdeye to access your GMB account.
- Click on the ‘Allow’ button to continue.
- Now, Birdeye will attempt to fetch the GMB pages from your Google account.
- Select the ‘GMB page’ you want to ‘Add’ to your Birdeye account.
- On the next screen, a notification will appear confirming the successful integration.
- Update the logo, and brand name, edit the welcome message, and message for outside business hours to manage your GMB messages. For more information, read the help article: How do I set up Google Messaging?
- On the next screen, you need to confirm whether the brand logo and name are correct.
REMOVING AN INTEGRATED PAGE
To remove an integrated page, follow these steps.
- Click on the ‘Actions’ button corresponding to Google My Busines.
- Select 'Remove' from the options.
- When a window pops up click on the ‘Remove’ button to proceed.
- View a notification at the top of the page once the page is successfully removed.
MOBILE APP: All the best Birdeye features are available on the go. Send review requests, respond to customer questions, and convert leads across channels — all from the palm of your hand. Download the Birdeye app from the App Store (iOS devices) or Google Play Store (Android devices) or by scanning the QR code below.