How do I add or delete a review site from monitoring?
Online reviews are great decision influencers. Almost 93% of customers read online reviews before making a purchase. Monitoring review sites can allow businesses to tap into hidden opportunities and overcome tangible challenges quickly. Birdeye helps businesses monitor reviews across 150+ review sites through its unified platform.
ADDING A REVIEW SITE TO MONITORING
Follow these steps to add a review site from monitoring:
- On the Birdeye dashboard, click on ‘Settings.’
- If you’re a multi-location user, click on 'Business profiles,' select the desired location, then hover over ‘Reviews’ and click ‘Review Sites.’
- A single location user can access this feature by clicking on 'Settings', then navigating to the 'Reviews' section, and then clicking on 'Site monitoring.'
- To add a new review site to monitoring, click on the ‘Add Monitoring’ button.
- From the ‘Source’ drop-down menu, select the ‘review source.’
- Add the URL of the review site in the ‘Review site’ section and click on ‘Add.’
A checkmark sign will appear next to the review source once the site is added.
MULTI-LOCATION ACCOUNT: How to integrate Facebook pages with Birdeye - Multi-location Account?
SINGLE LOCATION ACCOUNT: How to integrate your social media page(s) with Birdeye - single location account?
DELETING A REVIEW SITE FROM MONITORING
Follow these steps to delete a review site from monitoring:
- Hover the cursor over the 'Three dots' beside the review site and click on the ‘Delete’ option.
- Unified dashboard to monitor and respond
- Instant and automated review alerts
- Get more reviews on your preferred sites