How do I embed reviews from Birdeye on our business website using Birdeye API?
Using Birdeye, you can incorporate your online reviews and ratings on your business website from across the internet. Utilizing customer testimonials can potentially convert your prospective customers into buyers.
HOW API-BASED IMPLEMENTATION CAN BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS?
Embedding customer reviews on the business website using Birdeye API gives you an option to experiment with different designs, and also helps you enable fully customizable templates. Below are a few examples:
HOW TO EMBED REVIEWS ON A BUSINESS WEBSITE USING BIRDEYE API?
To get reviews from an API, you need to use the unique API key and Business ID for your business.
To find your Business ID and API Key within the dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Go to 'Integrations' and click on the ‘API’ option.
- On the new page, you can find both your ‘Business ID’ and the unique ‘API Key.’
- Navigate to developers.birdeye.com, once you have your Business ID and API Key.
- Click on the ‘Reviews’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Get’ tab under the ‘Reviews’ section.
- On this page, you will find the API to implement reviews on your website under the ‘Example curl request’ heading.
- From the API link, replace the existing Business ID and API Key with your original credentials.
- Use this API to embed reviews on your website with the help of your IT support person. Alternatively, you can also reach out to the customer support team at Birdeye to complete the implementation process.
- Attract prospects
- Ease in decision making
- Customizable designs